Wednesday, July 27, 2011

banana clip


in case you were wondering, the banana-shaped object that i was wearing in my hair in my blog post yesterday was actually a banana-shaped hair clip! i bought it on asos a while ago and it reminds me of pop art and jeff koons (and bananas). it's super cute! and the gold backing is awfully nice.

speaking of nice things, i would love it if anyone who is reading this blog, who has a fine blog of their own, would comment and tell me all about it! i feel like i don't have enough nice things to look at during the day, which is a damn shame if you ask me. and it's always so nice to see what other people are wearing and doing and seeing.
follow me on bloglovin! facebook instagram pinterest feed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...