Friday, August 12, 2011

my legs, my shoes and part of my skirt


two very nice people stopped me outside of university yesterday and asked if they could take pictures of me for their fashion blog because they liked my outfit. today my legs, my shoes and part of my skirt were featured on this blog. it's a bit like a street style blog, but for university students. i can't say i'm surprised that they didn't use a picture of my face. i'm so damn uncomfortable and crazy frightened when people start taking pictures of me. i feel a lot better behind the camera, where i can make sure i'm not pulling any funny faces. anyway, despite my discomfort i was super happy to make it onto my first street style blog!
follow me on bloglovin! facebook instagram pinterest feed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...