Tuesday, November 27, 2012

making cute dresses

Every now and then I get a sudden urge to do something creative that I've never tried before.  In my last break from my studies, I took up dressmaking. Usually I give up on things like this pretty quickly, but this time it managed to stick for a few months. My boyfriend absolutely hated it, because I would spend whole days and nights glued to my sewing machine until I produced something half-decent. I happen to be particularly bad at cleaning up after myself, so I would emerge covered in thread and pins. We did a pin count every few hours, and there always managed to be about ten scattered across the floor. Anyway, here are the three dresses that I managed to create (using the pattern shown above and a bit of creative license).
follow me on bloglovin! facebook instagram pinterest feed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...