Monday, December 31, 2012

lots of love


On Christmas day I decided to wear an old favourite - my Review dress (shown previously here and here). I try not to wear it too much so that when I finally do it feels brand new again. I was somewhat regretting my dress choice by the end of the day (it's not exactly appropriate for summer weather), but at least I felt pretty!



And here is something that I love equally as much - my new wall lamp from Ikea! Even though it makes my room glow like a red light district, I think it's so wonderful. It also happens to match my poster perfectly. I've found so many brilliant things at Ikea lately that I've decided I might as well live there.
And here is my lovely family on Christmas day!
follow me on bloglovin! facebook instagram pinterest feed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...