Sunday, June 26, 2011

marilyn monroe


on my way to work today, this photograph caught my eye. it was sitting in a little stall full of framed pictures in the middle of the shopping center. it has to be the nicest image i have ever seen. the frame they were selling it in was vulgar, so i saved some money and found the same image online. i think i will print it out nicely and find a place for it on my wall. if i'm not careful i think i'll find myself dying my hair blond and buying a billion denim jackets just so i can look so fine.


i never knew how much i liked marilyn monroe until i hunted for this image. i found countless others that will probably find their way to my walls. aren't these beautiful.
follow me on bloglovin! facebook instagram pinterest feed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...