Saturday, July 23, 2011

summer shorts


i always thought that i was this big fan of winter. i like wearing scarves and nice coats and thick stockings, while i can't stand sunburn and freckles and sweaty palms. now that it's cold and i can actually wear all of these nice warm things, i'm struggling to find anything good about it. i have to cover up all of my cute shorts and tiny dresses with big fat coats, and i'm completely against long pants, so i spend most of my time hoping that my legs won't drop off. ANYWAY, here is one of those cute little outfits that winter won't allow. i mean, it's not like summer has a whole lot going for it, but at least i can look forward to wearing my little red shorts.

the top is from target ( i still have no idea how to tie it properly, so i'm sorry it looks so silly), and the shorts are from american apparel.
follow me on bloglovin! facebook instagram pinterest feed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...