Wednesday, August 3, 2011

drawings of rabbits and other nice things


so many nice people have been reading and commenting on my posts lately and i think it's just so sweet. hello to you all, and i hope to hear from you again soon!

today i went to university for a very very long time. i really didn't get to do much else, and it made me very sad. i really love learning about all of the neat design software that we're going to be using, though. i happen to be very good at that kind of thing. it's feels so nice when other people tell you that you do things well, too. for our class today we had to scan a hand-drawn image. it could be of absolutely anything, which made me very happy. here is my little rabbit!

follow me on bloglovin! facebook instagram pinterest feed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...