Sunday, July 31, 2011

to and fro




all that i seem to do lately is work and go to university. i'm only a week in, and i'm already terrified. i feel like i will never see my boyfriend again, and i will be forever researching toasters and chairs. everything seems so awful and bland and i miss being able to do only nice things.

over the last three days i've seen these same sights over and over again, traveling backwards and forwards and backwards and forwards. i am really quite fond of this train station, though, so it's not so bad. recently they added those nice cloudy blue skies all over the walls, which seem a bit odd in the grand scheme of things, but always manage to make me a little happier. every morning i check to make sure my hair is okay in those neat round mirrors. i like them a lot. i think one day i will steal them and put them in my home.
follow me on bloglovin! facebook instagram pinterest feed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...