Monday, October 3, 2011

the very best of the cat empire

days like these


fishies


hello



one four five


no mountain


two shoes



a few days ago i went to see the cat empire at the tivoli. it was damn good. they have such a brilliant style, and the main guy is a big cutie. there was trumpets and bongos and a dj scratching disks and a very intense man playing the piano. it was all crazy and wild and i seriously suggest that you listen to this band. i didn't take any photos, because i have a general rule that photos should not be taken at concerts. it just ruins the experience for me. i would much prefer to remember it in my head. anyway, here are my favourite favourite favourite songs, accompanied by some of my favourite images of the band. i hope you like it!
follow me on bloglovin! facebook instagram pinterest feed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...