Tuesday, September 6, 2011

fine gifts

here are some super sweet presents that i got for my birthday.


the world's cutest paper dolls with swinging limbs

a heart necklace, because i was severely lacking heart-themed jewelry

concert tickets!

i will see the cat empire in october

and probably my favourite band of all time (the arctic monkeys) next january.




and, of course, my beloved nikon d5000. on top of this, i got a beautiful lightbox for my drawing that looks a little like a suitcase, money for a small holiday when i get the chance, a sweet neck scarf, and some other little things. such a nice birthday!
follow me on bloglovin! facebook instagram pinterest feed

1 comments:

preeti said... [Reply to comment]

Giving a unique Birthday Gifts show your love towards children and respect towards your elders. At Redmoments Online gift store variety of gifts are available for all the occasions.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...