Thursday, December 13, 2012

insanely clever

This has got to be one of the best things I've ever bought. It's an iphone case, believe it or not. I found it just in time for my mini holiday, and it was perfect in so many ways. Just about everyone wanted to know what it was (it looks a bit too thin to be a real camera), and thought it was insanely clever when I showed them. Ironically, I barely took a single picture the whole time... possibly because I was too busy spending all of my money at American Apparel. 

In the not-so-cute end of day outfit pictures, I'm wearing:

The top was originally from Romwe, but was bought from Le Blog de Sushi's shop. The jumper dress is vintage and was bought on Etsy. I'm also wearing my two face watch from Urban Outfitters and my replica Hermes bracelet.
follow me on bloglovin! facebook instagram pinterest feed

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...